Watercolor Floral Bead Tutorial
We're sorry, discount coupons do not apply to this item.
- Learn to create floral glass beads from accomplished artist Dolly Aheles
- Suitable for all skill levels - Anyone can befit from these flameworking techniques!
- Dynamic narration, close-up shots and lots of interesting facts will keep you engaged
Frequently Bought Together
Step-by-Step Lampworking Tutorial by Dolly Ahles
Dolly Ahles has been creating lampworked glass beads and buttons since 1997. In this engaging video tutorial you will learn from her how to make watercolor floral glass beads. She demonstrates pulling filigrana stringers for the flowers, vines and leaves; applying silver foil; applying the flowers, vines and leaves as surface decoration; and clear encasing. Her encasing technique demonstrates heat control and allows for a smooth application.
Information narrated in a dynamic fashion with close-up shots of key techniques, and pop-ups of interesting facts, historical information and other lampwork tips. All designed to keep the viewer engaged! 50 minutes, DVD.
Learn how to:
- Pull and draw with filigrano stringers
- Apply silver foil
- Create and decorate with flowers, vines and leaves
- Apply clear encasing using temperature control
- Step-by step directions suitable for beginning to advanced lampwork artists
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed