- Two-in-one design features a casting mold on one side and contoured slumping mold on the reverse
- Overall mold measures 9-3/4" x 7-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- Finished project measures 7-1/2" x 6"
- Ceramic molds can be used many times
- Has a fill weight of 190 to 200 grams
Frequently Bought Together
Inspired by the Kiwi vines that are commonly sighted in Portland gardens this large kiwi leaf creates a finished piece measuring 7-1/2" x 6". The kiwi leaf has a bonus, on the mold's reverse side there is a slumping surface on which cast leaves can be turned into perfect salad plates. Or if you prefer, use the 10" Bowl Slump Form (item # 77849) to create sweet dessert bowls. Three, five, or more Kiwi Leaves can be grouped, tacked together, and slumped to form large, decorative platters and dramatic vessels or wall art. The mold itself measures 9-3/4" x 7-3/4" x 1-1/2" (22.5 x 20 x 4cm). The fill weight is 190 to 200 grams.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed