- Two-in-one design features a casting mold on one side and contoured slumping mold on the reverse
- Overall mold measures 9" x 11"
- Finished project measures 7-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Ceramic molds can be used many times
- Has a fill weight of 300 to 320 grams
Frequently Bought Together
Inspired by the iconic maple tree of North America, this large northwoods maple leaf creates a finished piece measuring 7-1/2" x 9-1/2". The maple leaf has a bonus, on the mold's reverse side there is a slumping surface on which cast leaves can be turned into perfect salad plates. Or if you prefer, use the 10" Bowl Slump Form (item # 77849) to create sweet dessert bowls. Three, five, or more Maple Leaves can be grouped, tacked together, and slumped to form large, decorative platters and dramatic vessels or wall art. The mold itself measures 9" x 11". The fill weight is 300 to 320 grams.
For a free project guide, see additional images.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed