Designing with dichroic has never been easier - simply cut any shape with scissors or decorative craft punches and apply like a decal! The intense colors and vivid metallic shine of DichroMagic Dichroic can be layered between thin glass to build depth, or even fired on top for accents that really pop. Compatible with any COE, so you can use the same Dichroic Decal Paper for all your fused creations. Pack includes 5 pieces of assorted patterns. Each pieces measures 4-1/4" x 4-1/2".
- Cut or punch designs from Dichroic Decal Paper.
- Soak Dichroic Decal in distilled water for 30 to 60 seconds (until decal begins to slide easily away from backing paper).
- Slide Dichroic Decal gently onto glass. Float decal on water until positioned as desired on project.
- Gently press center of Dichroic Decal down, swipe outward toward edges to remove air bubbles. Pat dry with a paper towel or soft cloth.
- Allow Dichroic Decals to dry completely before stacking glass layers or firing.
- Fire to a maximum of 1500°F for best results.