Questions on this item?Click here to chat
- Door opens 180 degrees
- Slotted case for air circulation
- Embedded element heats from the two sides
- Top vent complete with tapered plug for lost wax casting
- Includes a 1/4” thick ceramic fiber shelf
Frequently Bought Together
Fusing is More Fun in Color
Show your personality with Hot Color Kilns. Ideal for creating fused glass jewelry, firing metal clay and annealing lampworked beads. The Sentry Xpress 3-button digital controller holds up to 4 custom programs, with up to 8 segments each. Click "View User Manual" for illustrated instruction manual.
Firing chamber measures 8" x 5-3/4" x 7-3/4" deep. See specifications for full product details. Ships via FedEx!
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller:
Kiln Controllers Made Easy DVD Free Exclusively From Delphi!
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
Let Delphi take the guesswork out of getting your kiln fired up. With the purchase of this kiln you will receive Delphi's exclusive DVD on programming kiln controllers for free! We will walk you through your first firing with close-up shots of your controller and explanations every step of the way. With an additional section on set-up and safety, getting started in fusing has never been easier!
Also available in 220/240V version. Click Here for pricing and information.
- Power requirements: 120v std. outlet / 12 amps
Temperature controller: Sentry Xpress 3-button controller
Firing chamber: 8" x 5-3/4" x 7-3/4" deep
Bead door: 6-1/2" wide
Glass view port: 1" x 3"
Overall size: 13-1/2" x 14" x 15-1/2" high
Shipping weight: 36 lb. (16.33 kg.)
1 year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed