Glass Patterns Quarterly Magazine Spring 2015
Perfect For Every Skill Level Each issue of Glass Patterns Quarterly has over a dozen full-size patterns, materials listings, glass color suggestions, and color photos of completed projects. Using the full color step-by-step instructions you can create projects in many types of glass art, from stained glass to mosaics to fusing and flameworking! With the pattern pull-outs, variety of projects and wealth of information, each issue is an excellent value. Spring 2015 Patterns and Projects Include:.
- Exciting new patterns for spring 2015
- Contains 16 full size pattern pages
- Learn techniques from artists across the country
- A must read for glass lovers everywhere
- Supplies are limited - order early for best selection