- Produces a flawlessly smooth finish
- Effective at temperatures up to 1800° F
- Works with stainless steel and ceramic molds
- Releases glass easily from slumping and casting molds
- Easy spray-on formula - 13 oz
Frequently Bought Together
One Release for All Your Projects
Versatile release can be used on stainless steel or ceramic slumping and casting molds. It even works well with casting molds like Colour de Verre. Easy spray-on formula provides uniform coating to produce a flawlessly smooth project and release glass easily. Effective at temperatures up to 1800° F. 13 oz.
Click on the User Manual PFD above for detailed product instructions.
Note: Because MR-97 seals the surface, once you use it on your mold traditional primers won't absorb evenly.
Tip: While coating molds be sure shake well and keep the can vertical. Spraying at an angle or upside down will cause you to only get propellant and not the mold release.
This item cannot be shipped air.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed