Questions on this item?Click here to chat
- Make straight cuts up to 94" with the long 30" arm
- Practically scores glass by itself!
- So easy to make intricate "impossible" cuts!
- No more bad breaks!
- Save glass and get accurate cuts every time!
- Includes the CSG-10 oil-feed cutter head
Made in the USA
- Includes one year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Bought Together
The Cutter's Mate Commercial Model has a foam cushioned, weighted handle that eliminates the strain of grasping a traditional slim cutter. The weighted handle rotates 360º and applies all the pressure you'll need to effortlessly produce a perfect score. It's so easy, you can even score glass while sitting down!
The easy-glide system keeps the cutter head at a constant 90 degree angle to the glass, practically eliminating bad breaks. The Cutter's Mate can be positioned for right or left handed use and swings out of the way when not in use. The Commercial Model features an extra long 30" cutting arm, allowing you to make straight cuts up to 94".
Features the American made CSG-10 carbide, oil-fed, cutting head. Also includes rubber feet for use on tabletops. If preferred, you can attach it to a Waffle Grid work surface #5424 (sold separately). Includes a one year manufacturer warranty.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed