- Interconnecting modular grids are so versatile - use them as a cutting surface, with Creator's tools, to construct a backsplash and much more!
- See through material allows the use of a template to be placed underneath such as an angle guide
- The grid's cells capture glass shards to keep them safely out of the way
- Glass slides smoothly across the rounded tops of the squares
- Made of impact resistant Lexan
- Pack of 2
Frequently Bought Together
An Incredibly Versatile Tool No Workbench Should be Without
Use the Waffle Grid as a:
- Cutting surface
- Tracing surface
- Grided work surface for Morton and Cutter's Mate tools
- Work surface for wet saws and grinders
- Custom back splash
The Waffle Grid's 11-1/4" square interconnecting grids give you the freedom to construct the size and shape of your work surface and backsplash. The transparent surface features a grid on one side, a smooth flat side on the other, and can be interlocked with either side facing up.
The smooth side is perfect for tracing patterns on glass. Flip it over and use the grid side for cutting glass. The grid's cells capture glass shards to keep them safely out of the way. Use the Waffle Grid with your Cutter's Mate or Morton tools for even more cutting versatility. Put it under your wet tools as a work surface. The grid surface collects water from wet tools to keep your workshop clean and dry. Build a backsplash to the size of your workbench to catch grinder and saw water spray.
There is so much you can do with the Waffle Grid! Construct custom backsplashes for any size workshop tool with convenient Waffle Grid™ 2 and 6 packs, as shown below using 8 Waffle Grids™. To see how easy it is to build a custom backsplash, see the 'User Manual' under additional images.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed