Questions on this item?Click here to chat
- RampMaster with Express Mode programmable, automatic temperature controller - the perfect tool for firing glass accurately and consistently.
- Store six individual programs for reuse. Just program your favorite firing schedules, and never worry about it again (each program allows up to eight firing segments).
- Express Mode makes programming simple - just select your COE, firing style and firing speed.
- Other features include an alarm (to go off at any set temperature), a delay start, and program review options, so you can double check your schedules before firing.
- With the huge 23-1/2 inch wide firing chamber (see image below) you can fire large pieces or multiple projects
- Pickup or truck shipment only
Frequently Bought Together
One of Our Most Popular Studio Kilns
Popular in many glass studios, this is a great workhorse kiln that has become the "studio standard". Its size fits the needs of most artists and studio owners: small pieces can be loaded in volume, while relatively large pieces will also fit. An excellent kiln for fusing, slumping, painting, Pate de Verre, and even annealing. Features the built-in RampMaster with Express Mode digital temperature controller (see additional images). Firing chamber measures 23-1/2" x 13-1/2" deep. U/L and C-U/L listed. See product details for full product specifications.
Please Note: This kiln is a high voltage product and will require a NEMA 6-50 receptacle outlet (see additional images). This kiln is available to be shipped via truck only - call or email for a freight quote.
NOTE: This item can not be shipped through FedEx.
- Power requirements: 240/ v. outlet / 30 amps
Temperature controller: Rampmaster with Express Mode
Firing chamber: 23-1/2" x 13-1/2" deep
Overall size: 34" x 30" x 18-1/2" high
Shipping weight: 200 lbs
2 year manufacturer warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed