Item ships within approximately 4 weeks.
Versatile Kiln Great for Almost Any Craft The digital Paragon Caldera kiln is the perfect size for fusers just starting, or for someone who wants to fuse glass, anneal beads, and fire metal clay. Ideally used as a vitrograph kiln. Fires rapidly on 120 volts (typical household current) to 2350 degrees F. Features a separate top and bottom that makes it stackable and portable. Easy-to-use digital 3-key Sentry Xpress controller. The Caldera offers a wide firing chamber for a table.
- 2 1/2" insulating refractory firebricks
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves
- Louvered switch box and heavy duty wiring
- Four 2" x 2" x 2" firebrick blocks to place under the kiln during firing
- Ship FedEx at only 46 lbs