Questions on this item?Click here to chat
- 8" x 8" chamber, fuse glass jewelry, small castings, and fused glass art
- Runs on standard 115 v household current. No special wiring needed!
- GlassMaster LT digital controller
- Hinged lid with wooden handle
- Type K thermocouple
- Lifting handle for easy portability
- Kiln ships by FedEx
Frequently Bought Together
Your Favorite Firebox Kiln is Now Programmable!
Get the convenience of a table-top kiln with the added benefit of a hinged lid that opens over 90°. Perfect for fusing and slumping smaller projects, making bracelets, firing metal clay and enameling. The body of the kiln is buckled securely to the floor of the kiln, so it will not slip off if bumped.
Features the GlassMaster LT digital controller for precise firings. Store up to 5 custom program containing up to 8 segments each, or enjoy the ease of 9 pre-set programs for fusing, tack fusing and slumping. Operates on standard 115v / 15 amp, so no special wiring is needed.
Fire molds up to 7" x 7" x 3". Firing chamber measures 8" x 8" x 4-1/4" deep. See specifications for full product details. Ships via FedEx.
- Power requirements: 115v std. outlet / 13 amps
Digital pyrometer temperature controller
Firing chamber: 8" x 8" x 4-1/2" deep
Overall size: 13" x 20" x 9-1/2" high
Shipping weight: 42 lbs. (20 kg.)
2 year manufacturer warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed