- Ceramic molds can be used many times
- Form unique glass jewelry links
- Enough to complete a necklace
- Set of two molds make twelve 1" x 1-1/2" oval links
- Wear as a focal point, or join them with jump rings, links or wire wrapping
Frequently Bought Together
Form unique glass jewelry links to wear as a focal point, or join them with jump rings, links or wire wrapping to create fantastic wearable art. Two molds per set. That means in a large enough kiln you can fuse all 12 oval-shaped links at once! That's enough links to make a complete necklace.
Coat molds with MR-97 or casting mold primer before use. Two molds per set, each makes 6 links. Molds measures 6-5/8" x 3-5/8". Finish pieces measure 1" x 1-1/2".
For fusing instructions click "View User Manual".
Images courtesy of Colour de Verre.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed