Copper Enamel Starter Kit
- Get started in copper enameling and make custom jewelry and art!
- Everything you need to get started - Use your own kiln or furnace
This exclusive supply kit includes basic enamel tools and firing supplies, plus a wonderful 10 color assortment of enamels to create colorful enamel art. With the copper jewelry shapes assortment, and our favorite beginner book "Beginners Guide to Enameling," all you need is an enameling furnace or kiln to create some beautiful works of art on your very first try!
- 10 Opaque enamel powders, 14 gm per color
- Copper jewelry shapes assortments
- Firing trivet
- Klyr Fire, 16 oz
- Spritz Bottle
- Alundum Stone
- "The Art of Enameling" instruction book
Blue flower below created by Stephanie Braman. Other projects from book in kit. Made by author and artist Jinks McGrath.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed