Copper Enamel Starter Kit
- Get started in copper enameling and make custom jewelry and art!
- Instructional book will have you making enameled art on your first try!
- Everything you need to get started - Use your own kiln or furnace
- Enamels are safte to use with copper, gold, silver, steel or metal clay
This exclusive supply kit includes basic enamel tools and firing supplies, plus a wonderful 10 color assortment of enamels to create colorful enamel art. With the copper jewelry shapes assortment, and our favorite beginner book "The Art of Enameling", all you need is an enameling furnace or kiln to create some beautiful works of art on your very first try!
- 10 Opaque enamel powders, 14 gm per color
- Copper jewelry shapes assortments
- Firing trivet
- Klyr Fire, 16 oz
- Spritz Bottle
- Alundum Stone
- "The Art of Enameling" instruction book
"The Art of Enameling" instruction book guides you through a range of techniques to provide a complete course in enameling for beginners to advanced artisans. Gorgeous color photography of pieces and step-by-step project demonstrations will inspire you to create your own enamel art. Soft cover.
Blue flower below created by Stephanie Braman. Other projects from book in kit. Made by author and artist Jinks McGrath.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed