- Learn the art of stamped metal jewelry with everything you need to get started!
- Create quick, easy and fun personalized jewelry with words, textures, and creative designs
- Book included has step-by-step instructions on 19 projects from the author and guest designers as well as a 33 minute DVD that will help develop your metal stamping skills
Say it with Style
Jewelry artists of any skill level can create charming jewelry - and put their personal stamp on it. Pre-cut metal assortment and quality tools make getting started easy. Included book provides instruction on using metal stamps and sterling silver blanks to personalize your jewelry with words, textures, and creative designs. Follow along with the 33 minute DVD and develop your metal stamping skills with segments on tools, supplies and stamping basics presented in a clear format with close-up photography. Simple stamped pendant and bonus double sided pendant projects will get you started on fun designs. A Delphi Exclusive.
Photo is one example, metal assortments may vary.
- Chasing hammer
- Bench block
- 1/8" Uppercase letter punch set
- Alexa pre-cut metal assortment – 18 pcs
- "Stamped Metal Jewelry" book and instructional DVD
| Step-by-Step: Metal Stamping
|1. Plan your design and select stamps needed.
||2. Select your pre-cut metal blank, making sure your design will fit.
||3. Place blank on Steel Block. To hold your metal blank in place and to create a straight edge to line up your stamps, secure it with a piece of masking tape. Position metal stamp and strike once with Chasing Hammer. Reposition and repeat until your design is complete.
Note: Each metal will contain characteristics unique to that metal. We recommend practicing on a piece of scrap metal prior to beginning your project.
Love bracelet shown in additional images made by artist Kayleigh McGrath.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed