Ring of Fire Artist Challenge Rules
Submissions Accepted: April 28-June 30, 2010
Winners Awarded: July 9, 2010
Free Glass Craftsman Magazine online subscription given to all participants July 9, 2010
Claiming Your Prize
- Artist may choose any combination of the specified Ring of Fire materials, however must use at least one of the specified items in a project of his/her choosing.
- Artist must submit photo and description of project for judging on DelphiGlass.com Web site. (Artist must identify at least one Ring of Fire product used when submitting entry on Web site.)
- Artist can submit unlimited number of entries
- Online votes, Delphi staff, ArtFire staff and/or sponsoring companies will determine winners.
- Projects will be displayed in the Delphi Artist Gallery under the Ring of Fire tab for viewing and voting
Artist will receive an email notifying him/her of award status. Artist will also receive instructions via email for claiming his/her prize(s). All participants will receive a one year digital subscription to Glass Craftsman Magazine and will be contact by the company via email with complete instructions.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
All prizes and free gifts are subject to availability while supplies last. All awards are subject to verification of eligibility. Promotions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Delphi Glass. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
To be eligible for the contest, you must be a resident of the United States and at least 18 years of age. Participants may enter unlimited entries. Employees of Delphi Glass and other sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate.
Delphi Glass reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any offer for any reason. In the event an offer is modified, suspended, or terminated, Delphi Glass will provide notice thereof on its Web site (www.DelphiGlass.com).
Delphi Glass is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, technical failures of any kind, unauthorized human intervention, computer, mechanical, printing or typographical errors. Delphi Glass is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the contest or receipt or misuse of any product, or other offer made.
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors, and assigns ("Releasing Parties"), release, defend and hold harmless Delphi Glass and its affiliated companies, its agencies, and participating merchants, as well as the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each ("Released Parties"), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall, or may have which in any way arise out of or result from Participant's participation in this contest, including any travel related activities. Participants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest or use of any product or service purchased or received in this contest. This contest shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
- Promotion Periods: The Promotion will run for the dates listed above.
- Eligibility The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate: any person who, at any time on or after the start of the Promotion Period, was or is a director, officer, employee, or agent of Delphi Glass, any of Delphi Glass' respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, dealers, or service agencies, independent contractors, web hosting or service or fulfillment providers, and persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any such persons regardless of where they live, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether related or not. Sponsoring companies' employees are also ineligible to participate in this contest. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- How to Enter and Play: Visit the Delphiglass.com Web site during the contest period. Receive one entry to the promotion by submitting a photo and description of your project, for a chance to win one of the awards featured during the applicable promotion period. You may enter unlimited entries during promotion period.
- Winner Selection: Online votes, Delphi staff, ArtFire staff and/or sponsoring companies will determine winners. All potential prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility under these Official Rules.
- Prizes and Claiming Your Prize: Prizes are to be accepted "as is." Delphi Glass will notify potential prize winners by email. Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local, and/or income) on prizes and will be required to provide their Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Winner may be required to submit IRS Form W-9 as an IRS Form 1099 may be filed with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of total prize awarded. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor, to use Winners' names, hometowns, photographs or other likenesses, voices, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor and other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising, and marketing purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law, without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent, or review; and upon request, Winners will provide written consent to such use.
- Conditions of Entry: Entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Delphi Glass and hold harmless Delphi Glass and all other businesses involved in the promotion from any and all actions whether known or unknown against released parties. All images submitted to Delphi Glass become the property of Delphi Glass. Photographs or projects mailed to to Delphi Glass become property of Delphi Glass and in no case shall be returned to the entrants. Released parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late submissions of entries or other error, delay or interruption to transmission. Proof of transmission (screenshots of participation, for example) will not constitute proof of delivery. Delphi Glass reserves the right to terminate or suspend this promotion at any time. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
- A list of prize winners shall be published on the Delphiglass.com Web site