- Create custom fused glass plates or glass art in an afternoon
- 96 COE glass - Decorate your plate with Spectrum glass frit and more
- 8" round precut, clear glass
Frequently Bought Together
Clear glass circles are perfect for making plates or wall hangings using frit or cut glass. 96 COE. S96 stock number DFS8. Image is one example of what you can make with this clear circle.
Step-by-Step: Make A Fused Plate in an Afternoon
See project images below.
1. Choose a corresponding plate mold size to slump glass circles in. Use two pre-cut glass circles for best results.
2. Decorate glass circle. Celebration plate created with Liquid Stringer, frit and confetti.
3. Fuse glass circles together. Slump into plate mold.
For a creative project idea, click on "User Manual" to download the free project guide.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed