- Create fused glass plates in a snap with Wissmach Precuts
- Decorate with any 96 COE glass frit, stringers and more
- Clear 10" round pre-cut glass
Frequently Bought Together
Wissmach Glass Circles - The Economical Choice
Use glass circle as a base for creating designs in glass using frit, confetti, stringers or even cut glass. Great for fusing plates like the one shown here. 96 COE. 10" clear glass circle only. Frit sold separately.
Step-by-Step: Make A Fused Plate in an Afternoon
See project images below.
1. Choose a corresponding plate mold size to slump glass circles in. Use two pre-cut glass circles for best results.
2. Decorate glass circle. Celebration plate created with Liquid Stringer, frit and confetti.
3. Fuse glass circles together. Slump into plate mold.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed