Add Incredible Detail Like Never Before!
Capture incredible details on glass with screen printing. This kit enables you to create custom silk screens that can be used to transfer your artwork onto glass. Go from original artwork to ready-to-use screen in as little as 8 minutes without an expensive exposure unit with this exciting kit.
Once created, screens can be used over and over, making this process ideal for production art, favorite designs and more. Apply paints, enamels and powders with precision using the screen printing process to capture incredible detail.
Step-by-step instructions are included to guide you through the entire process from transferring your artwork to make a screen, to applying designs using the screen-printing process.
- 1 - 4" Squeegee
- 1 - 1 oz. SSB 101 Silk screen black
- 1 - 1 oz. GM 300 Glass color medium
- 1 - Packet of color thickener
- 4 - Side clamps for exposure frames
- 1 - 10" Roller handle
- 1 - 4" Foam roller
- 1 - 10.5" x 12" Plastic Canvas
- 5 - Sheets of Photo Transparent Ink Jet Film
- 1 - 12" x 12" Clear photo sensitive panel
- 1 - 12" x 12" Black photo sensitive panel
- 1 - Redemption code for two Photo Emulsion Sheets
- Note: Due to a short shelf life you will receive a code with your kit to email and receive your sheets. It enables them to have the full 6 month shelf life.
: This product contains items with a limited shelf life. For best results, plan to create silk screens promptly.
Stained glass panel featuring custom screen printed detail by artist David Pounds, from Delphi's Online Artist Gallery. Fused dish featuring screen printed enamel design by artist Robert Schneider, from Delphi's Online Artist Gallery.