Ideal for creating fused glass jewelry, firing metal clay and annealing lampworked beads. The Sentry Xpress 3-button digital controller holds up to 4 custom programs, with up to 8 segments each. Click "View User Manual" for illustrated instruction manual.
Firing chamber measures 8" x 5-3/4" x 7-3/4" deep. All kilns phase 1. See specifications for full product details. Ships via FedEx!
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller:
Also available in 220/240V version. Click Here for pricing and information.
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
- Fires to a maximum temperature of 2000° F, making it a versatile choice for enameling, fusing, metal clay and more.