Instructions for Sanded Grout Mixing (grout quantity depends on your size pumpkin)
- Make sure you are wearing protective eye wear, gloves and dust mask.
- Use a measuring cup to place 1 cup of grout in bucket. Slowly add small amounts of water and mix.
- If cement appears dry, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture becomes smooth and pourable like pancake batter.
- If you feel you do not have enough grout to cover entire pumpkin, add a little bit more sanded grout and water until you have reached your ideal amount.
- You may add the grout colorant of your choice (this only works on white grout). Simply add a spoonful at a time and mix. Repeat until desired look.
Instructions for Pre-Mixed Grout Mixing(optional)
- Pre-Mixed Grout is ready to use straight out of the tube.
- You can add colorant of your choice to change color of grout (only works on white premixed grout). Simply add a spoonful at a time and mix. Repeat until desired look.