Make your art glow with designer decals by simply cutting with scissors or using decorative punches. For best results fire between layers of glass. Includes instructions. Works with all COEs. Measures 4-1/2" x 4-1/2". Decals mature between 1250°-1400°F.
Right side of images shows glowing color.
- Soak decal in water until it begins separating from the paper backing.
- Carefully remove decal from water and slide onto your glass project.
- Gently remove all air bubbles and excess moisture from the decal with a soft cloth.
- Let the decals dry overnight to ensure all moisture has evaporated before firing.
- Place project in kiln and fire. Can be clear-capped during second firing.
- Decals mature between 1250-1400°F.