Large Capacity Kiln that Operates on Household Current
Ideal for creating fused glass plates and platters, firing metal clay and annealing lampworked beads and larger sculptural pieces. The Sentry Xpress 3-button digital controller holds up to 4 custom programs, with up to 8 segments each. All kilns phase 1. 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Firing chamber measures 16" x 16" x 6-1/2" deep. Ideal for larger molds. Project image shown courtesy of Colour de Verre™. See specifications for full product details.
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller:
Kiln Controllers Made Easy Video - Exclusively From Delphi!
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
Let Delphi take the guesswork out of getting your kiln fired up. Watch as we walk you through your first firing with close-up shots of your controller and explanations every step of the way.
See it now by clicking on the video in the related media section; or find more free video clips to get fired up at ArtGlassTV.com
NOTE: This item can not be shipped through FedEx.