Save Time and Cut Like a Pro!
For years, Delphi customers and instructors have used the Morton Tool System to make glass cutting quicker, easier and more accurate. With the Portable Glass Shop, which includes an instructional guide, you can teach yourself how to cut glass like a pro. The Portable Glass Shop allows you to cut geometric shapes easily over and over again. Just measure once, then cut two or two hundred pieces - all identical to the original. Finish the job with the Safety Break System to achieve perfect breaks. Use with your favorite glass cutter, sold separately.
- Portable Glass Shop (item #7163B): a must-have tool for all glass crafters. Makes cuts fast and accurate. Cuts triangles, rectangles, diamonds and any other geometric shape easily.
Get All These Pieces:
- Two of the Morton Mini Surface Plus - 2 Pack (item #7125): for a total of four interconnecting grids measuring 11-1/4" x 15-3/4" each, give you the freedom to construct the size and shape of your work surface.
- Safety Break System (item #7162): two buttons and two blocks (wear one around your neck with the attached lanyard). Place a score line over the button and apply gentle pressure with block. The results are amazing. You'll run the score from end to end for a perfect break with no rough or flared edges.
- Instructional guide
- High quality cutting bar and squaring fence
- Fence Extension
- Cutter Gauge
- Small squaring fence
- New fast angles in 120, 60 and 90 degrees
- Four quick angle setting guides
- Two squaring blocks
- Two Bar locks
- Three Glass Stops
- Ruler in standard and metric measurements
- Bar Spacer
- Angle Copy
- Foil tape
- Shuttle Strip
- Cutter Slide
- Safety break buttons and blocks
- Two Morton Mini Surface Plus Packs
Artist Melanie Churchill created fused tumbling blocks project quickly and easily shown using the Morton System Start Up Kit. Stained glass panel by artist Margaret Davids. Flower Project created by artist Rhonda D. Meredith. Artist Olen Cullum created with bevel cluster #89125. From Delphi's Online Artist Gallery.
Click on "View User Manual" for more instructions.