Delphi Tip: To ensure a perfect fit, buy your frame first. Each frame may vary slightly in fit due to manufacturing or finishing. The best way to make sure that your project fits a frame neatly is to purchase the frame first, then adjust the pattern as needed to fit the opening in the frame.
1. Cut the base glass to the size of the stand or frame.
2. Using the Ultimate Fuser's Glass Cutting Station, cut the colored glass into 3/4" square pieces.
3. Arrange the squares randomly or in a pattern that you enjoy on the grid guide.
4. Transfer the pattern to your base glass and adhere in place with Glastac or a similar product that will burn away cleanly when fired.
5. With your pixel pattern in place, fill the remaining empty space with clear glass. Delphi Tip: Cutting the clear glass as larger shapes helps save time.
6. Place your art into the kiln and fire to a full fuse. Delphi Tip: Keep a firing log to make it easy to replicate your favorite projects.
*Full Fuse Schedule:
As fast of possible
*All kilns are not alike. Your kiln size, controller type, and individual project may require some alteration to the schedule for best results.