Ideal for creating fused glass jewelry, firing metal clay and annealing lampworked beads. The Sentry Xpress 3-button digital controller holds up to 4 custom programs, with up to 8 segments each. Click "View User Manual" for illustrated instruction manual.
Firing chamber measures 8" x 5-3/4" x 7-3/4" deep. All kilns phase 1. See specifications for full product details. Ships via FedEx!
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller:
Kiln Controllers Made Easy DVD Free Exclusively From Delphi!
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
Let Delphi take the guesswork out of getting your kiln fired up. With the purchase of this kiln you will receive Delphi's exclusive DVD on programming kiln controllers for free! We will walk you through your first firing with close-up shots of your controller and explanations every step of the way. With an additional section on set-up and safety, getting started in fusing has never been easier!
This tool is designed just for our international customers! This item uses international voltage of 220/240V 50 amps, common in Europe and other parts of the world, but will not work with North American electrical outlets.
For the standard American voltage product For the standard American voltage product Click Here
. International kilns may not come with appropriate plug. Desired plug may need to be purchased.