Everything You Need to Get Started
Glass fusing is creative, fun and easy with the revolutionary Fuseworks Microwave Kiln and accessories included in this kit. Create custom glass jewelry in minutes with the variety of fusible and dichroic glass. The Fuseworks Kit is an excellent value and convenience. You'll get your glass, tools and instruction all in one kit! This is a huge assortment of glass that gives you incredible options for creating jewelry. All glass is 90 COE.
Step-by-Step: Fun And Easy Glass Fusing!
- Fuseworks Microwave Kiln, overall dimensions 4-1/2" diameter x 3-1/4" high
- Seven 2" x 2" pieces fusible glass in assorted colors
- Dichroic Bits & Pieces in assorted colors and sizes, 1 oz.
- Frit in assorted colors, 1 oz.
- Bits & Pieces Glass in assorted colors, 1 oz.
- Stringers in assorted colors, 1/2 oz.
- Glass cutter
- 2 Pieces kiln paper, 5-5/8" sq ea
- Hot mitts safety gloves
- 4 Necklace bails - 2 sizes, gold and silver tone
- 2 Pair earring findings - gold and silver tone
- Complete instructions
1. Place glass face down on a flat cutting surface.
2. Score glass using a glass cutter to desired shape and break.
3. Layer glass on kiln paper inside kiln and fuse. Beginners can fuse glass in minutes with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln.
Fuseworks Kiln has been tested safe for use in a household microwave. Manufacturer recommends cleaning the microwave after each use and to begin testing with a shorter time, following manufacturer instructions.
Microwave kilns are meant for glass only projects. Delphi does not recommended using any glass molds within the microwave kiln.