Perfect project for beginning artist and advanced artist
Easy to complete stained glass project
Customize the project with your favorite colors of glass and bevels
Glass of Your Choice
Mastercraft 60/40 Solder (#3000)
7/32" Silver Backed Copper Foil (#425683)
Star Bevel Cluster (#443225)
Eagle Bevel Cluster (#443183)
1. Print and resize pattern to fit bevels. Delphi Tip: To ensure a perfect fit, buy your frame first. Each frame may vary slightly in fit due to manufacturing or finishing. The best way to make sure that your project fits a frame neatly is to purchase the frame first, then adjust the pattern as needed to fit the opening in the frame.
2. Cut glass following the pattern provided.
3. Wrap all edges in copper foil and burnish.
4. Tin the edges of each individual piece.
5. Arrange pieces, flux and solder together. Flux and solder reverse side. Note: Use layout blocks if desired to create straight edges.
6. Wash with a flux neutralizing cleaner, finish with patina and polish as desired.