Glass Eye 2000 Standard Edition is the software that gives stained glass artists a simple way to create, adapt, and print custom patterns using their computers. Start with any of the 400 patterns in its library or design a pattern from scratch with a collection of easy to learn, easy to use drawing tools. Glass Eye 2000 has been called "the industry standard in stained glass design software" by both Spectrum Glass and Glass Patterns Quarterly. Runs on Windows 98 and all later versions, including Windows 8, 10 and 11, as well as Macs with Boot Camp, Parallels or VMware Fusion. The software occupies 64MB hard drive space.
Please note opened software can not be returned.
- Draw Patterns and Add Glass Colors
Use the drawing tools to create patterns, then apply realistic glass colors and textures.
- Resize to Any Dimensions
Scale your pattern to the size you need
- Number the Pieces
Instantly numbers even complex designs
- Import Images from a Scanner or Digital Camera
Use your favorite photos and more to design a pattern. Import images and trace to create pattern lines for a one-of-a-kind pattern.
- Print Full-Size Patterns
Print from your printer! If a design doesn't fit on a single sheet, it automatically "tiles" the image to several sheets you can then assemble into a full-size pattern.
Getting Started is Easy! Software Includes:
- Extensive help system (for an example see computer screen image below)
- In-depth tutorial
- Introductory Video
- Free technical support for 30 days
- Includes a calculator that shows materials usage, and a handy cost estimator that takes the guesswork out of pricing your design. For an example see the computer screen image below.
- Experiment with different glass colors and textures in your design to visualize your creation before cutting a single piece. Glass Eye 2000 can number all your pieces instantly. For example see the numbered Hummingbird pattern below.
- Includes 400 patterns, 77 from CKE. For an example see the Poppies pattern below.
- Design with bevels. Includes bevel library with 72 stock bevels and 89 Mika bevel clusters. For an example see the bevel pattern below.