Everything a Glass Worker Could Ever Want fin an Annealer
When the Bluebird was designed, Paragon included everything an artist could ask for. Equipped with a Sentry Xpress digital controller, adjustable exterior mandrel rests to support your art, and side-by-side doors with cool touch knobs and rare earth magnets to hold doors open for easy loading. Additional features include a top mounted rod warming rack, environmentally friendly paint, and superior insulation for economical firing. Click "View User Manual" for Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller instruction manual.
Firing chamber measures 20"w x 6"d x 2-3/4" h. All kilns phase 1. See specifications for full product details. This kiln is able to ship UPS! Classic blue color.
Features of the Sentry Xpress 3-key Controller:
Kiln Controllers Made Easy DVD Free Exclusively From Delphi!
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
Let Delphi take the guesswork out of getting your kiln fired up. With the purchase of this kiln you will receive Delphi's exclusive DVD on programming kiln controllers for free! We will walk you through your first firing with close-up shots of your controller and explanations every step of the way. With an additional section on set-up and safety, getting started in fusing has never been easier!